The Accommodation Provider hereby, in its capacity as a provider of accommodation in apartments within the territory of the City of Prague, considering the high standard of its services and considering its provision of high-quality accommodation for its guests, concludes this Accommodation Agreement with the above-mentioned Guest, which determines further rights and obligations in relation to accommodation, arranged via on-line platforms (empirent.cz, booking.com, airbnb.com, expedia.com etc.) or directly with the Accommodation Provider. The contractual terms and conditions of the Guest’s confirmed reservation, performed on one of the on-line platforms or directly with the Accommodation Provider remain unaffected by this Agreement.
The subject of this Agreement is provision of temporary accommodation in the fully-furnished Accommodation Facility for the agreed period of use, subject to the conditions determined in the Guest’s confirmed reservation and herein.
The purpose of this Agreement is, considering accommodation of the Guest in “private” accommodation, i.e. mostly in apartment buildings inhabited by other persons (regardless whether this concerns other guests accommodated in the building by the Accommodation Provider or persons who live in the respective building for any other reason, such persons shall hereinafter be referred to as “Neighbours”), determination of the terms and conditions of accommodation, also considering the legitimate interests of the Neighbours.
If mention is made in this Agreement of the Guest, this person shall, in the respective situations, be understood not only to be the Guest himself/herself, but also any other accommodated guests (as specified in the header of this Agreement) or other persons who are present in the Accommodation Facility (the building) in relation to residence there by the Guest and/or other accommodated guests.
Accommodation of the Guest by the Accommodation Provider in the Accommodation Facility shall be governed by the Guest’s reservation, or confirmed reservation, by this Agreement, the Accommodation Rules and by the contractual terms and conditions of the on-line platform, unless these conflict with the above-mentioned documents.
- The Guest shall be obliged, on arrival, to prove his/her identity with a valid ID document (personal ID card or passport) and to truthfully state all information for entry into this Agreement. If the guest refuses to present his/her personal ID document, the accommodation provider shall not be obliged to provide him/her accommodation. If check-in is completed and all registration cards are not received in 24 hours, we reserve the right to charge 100 € per person.
- The accommodation provider reserves the right to refuse to provide a guest or other checked-in guests accommodation if any of these persons are under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. The accommodation provider shall not in such a case be obliged to arrange alternative accommodation for the guest.
- Exercising of the right to refuse the Guest for the reason specified in art. 1. and 2 hereof shall not lead to termination of entitlement on the part of the Accommodation Provider to settlement of the consideration pursuant to the Guest’s confirmed reservation in full, i.e. the Guest shall be obliged in such a case to pay the Accommodation Provider the agreed price for accommodation the same as if the originally agreed scope of accommodation had been provided.
- If the accommodation provider is unable, due to its own error (e.g. over-booking, temporary operational problems etc.), to provide the services specified in the guest’s confirmed reservation or in this contract, it shall be obliged to arrange alternative accommodation for the guest at the confirmed price and for the period specified in the confirmed reservation or contract – or until removal of obstacles preventing provision of accommodation – in a different apartment of the same or higher category. If the guest has accepted the option of alternative accommodation offered, the guest may not later make any claims for compensation.
Payments and deposit
- The price for the stay, i.e. the consideration paid by the Guest for the accommodation provided in the Accommodation Facility, is determined in the Guest’s confirmed reservation.
- Unless entitlement is created for the Accommodation Provider in compliance with the cancellation conditions, the price of the stay shall be payable on the first day of the Guest’s stay, no later than on performance of check-in. In compliance with the conditions of some of the on-line platforms, settlement of the price of the stay may already be performed before the first day of the Guest’s stay.
- The level of the deposit provided by the Guest for the purpose of securing any possible claims by the Accommodation Provider against the Guest by virtue of damage incurred or by virtue of payment of fees incurred pursuant to this Agreement, is determined in the Guest’s confirmed reservation.
- The guest authorises the accommodation provider to block the deposit on his/her credit card.
- The deposit shall be returned in full at the end of the stay, unless entitlement is created for the Accommodation Provider to compensation for damage from the Guest or creation of the obligation to pay a fee pursuant to this Agreement on the part of the Guest.
- The guest is obliged to vacate the accommodation facility on the last day of his stay latest at 11:00. If the check-out time is not adhered to, the guest may be billed a fee of EURO 50.
- Check-out shall be performed in person with a representative of the Accommodation Provider, unless a different method of check-out is specified.
- The guest shall be obliged to hand over the accommodation unit in the same condition as the start of his/her stay (clean and undamaged), regular cleaning of the accommodation unit is included in the price of the stay. If the accommodation unit is handed over in a condition requiring more than regular cleaning, the guest may be charged a fee of EUR 200.
- When leaving the Accommodation Facility, the Guest shall be obliged to make sure that all taps are turned off, all windows and the front door are closed and that all appliances, lights and other equipment (other than the gas boiler) are switched off.
- If, during handover of the Accommodation Facility, the Guest does not return the same number of keys as were provided to him/her at the start of accommodation, the Guest may be charged a fee in the amount of EUR 100.
- If the Guest leaves any items in the Accommodation Facility by mistake, these shall be sent to the specified address subject to request by the Guest and at his/her cost.
Rules of the Accommodation Facility
- Moving or relocation of furniture is forbidden. It is forbidden to remove any fixtures and fittings pertaining to the Accommodation Facility from the Accommodation Facility.
- The Accommodation Facility is NON-SMOKING (with the exception of the area of the terrace/balcony if there is one in the Accommodation Facility). It is also forbidden to smoke in the building. It is forbidden to throw cigarette butts or other waste from the terrace/balcony. In the event of breach of this article, the Guest may be charged a fee in the amount of up to EUR 200.
- There is a strict prohibition on manipulation with open fire in the Accommodation Facility. Candles/incense and other open fire decorations are not allowed in the Accommodation Facility.
- Photography and making of audio-visual recordings of the Accommodation Facility or building for commercial purposes is forbidden. In the event of breach of this provision, the Guest may be charged a fee in the amount of up to EUR 500.
- The Accommodation Facility may only be used together with the Guest by the other accommodated guests listed above. If accommodation of any other party than an accommodated guest is discovered, the Guest may be charged a fee in the amount of up to EUR 200 for each such person ascertained.
- The guest may not receive visitors on premises intended for accommodation without the consent of the accommodation provider; visitors must be duly entered in the visitors’ book and visits are only possible from 2 p.m. until 8 p.m.. with the consent of the accommodation provider. If visitors are received outside of the determined times without the consent of the accommodation provider, the guest may be charged a fee of up to EUR 200 for each such person ascertained.
- The Guest shall be obliged to behave responsibly and considerately towards the Neighbours. Holding of parties and celebrations is forbidden. In the event of breach of this provision, the Guest may be charged a fee in the amount of EUR 500. The Guest shall be obliged to not disturb the peace at night from 10:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m. The Guest shall be obliged, during his/her stay, to not disturb the Neighbours with noise. The Guest shall be obliged, while using the terrace/balcony (if there is one in the Accommodation Facility) to ensure that the Neighbours are not disturbed by noise, above all (although not exclusively) during the night.
- In the event of any complaint about the behaviour of the Guest and breach of the Guest’s obligations determined in art. 20 and 21 hereof, the Guest shall be contacted by telephone and asked to remedy the situation; if Guest cannot be contacted by telephone, the Accommodation Provider shall ensure call-out of security personnel to the Accommodation Facility in order to request that the Guest remedies the situation; the Guest may be charged a fee for this call-out in the amount of EUR 100. The Accommodation Provider or security personnel shall be entitled to enter the Accommodation Facility and an audio-visual recording may be made of this operation.
- In the event of repeated breach of the Guest’s obligation specified in art. 21 hereof, or in the event of especially serious breach of the Guest’s obligations specified herein, the Accommodation Provider shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement without compensation. The Guest shall be obliged in such a case to immediately vacate the Accommodation Facility regardless of the time of day; the Accommodation Provider or security personnel shall be entitled, for the purpose of termination of the Guest’s accommodation and return of the Accommodation Facility, to enter the Accommodation Facility, an audio-visual recording may be made of this operation. Termination of this Agreement and vacation of the Accommodation Facility shall have no impact on entitlement of the Accommodation Provider to settlement of the price of the stay in accordance with the Guest’s confirmed reservation in full and entitlement on the part of the Accommodation Provider to any fees which may have been incurred pursuant to this Agreement, i.e. in such a case, the Guest shall be obliged to pay the agreed price of accommodation the same as if the originally agreed scope of accommodation had been provided and the Guest shall also be obliged to pay the Accommodation Provider all fees created in compliance with this Agreement before its termination.
- The Guest shall be obliged to familiarise himself/herself with the Accommodation Rules which are located in the Accommodation Facility and to comply with such Accommodation Rules.
- All of the Guest’s obligations specified in this section (Rules of the Accommodation Facility) apply not only to the Guest, but also for other accommodated guests and to all persons who are present in the Accommodation Facility (the building) in relation to residence there by the Guest and/or other accommodated guests. The Guest shall be liable in full for the actions and behaviour of all such persons.
- The guest shall be entitled to claim the fee charged pursuant to this contract from the accommodation provider in writing, this being without unnecessary delay, no later however than within 10 days of the fee having been charged to the guest, otherwise the right to claim the fee charged shall expire. The accommodation provider shall be obliged to handle the guest’s claim without unnecessary delay, no later however than within 30 days of delivery of the guest’s written claim.
Compensation for damage and exemption from liability
- The Guest shall be obliged to provide the Accommodation Provider compensation for all damage incurred during the Guest’s stay in the Accommodation Facility, with the exception of damage which occurred with no causal relation to the Guest’s stay.
- The Accommodation Provider shall not be liable for direct or indirect damage which may occur as a result of use of the Accommodation Facility by the Guest, if this damage would have also occurred otherwise or if the damage was caused by the Guest or a person present in the Accommodation Facility (the building) in relation to residence there by the Guest.
- The Guest shall be obliged to ensure that no valuables are left in the Accommodation Facility during his/her absence. The guest shall be obliged to store money and all valuables in the room safe, if available. The accommodation provider shall not be liable for items stored outside the safe.
- Entitlement to compensation for damage must be claimed for from the accommodation provider without unnecessary delay, no later however than within 15 days of the date on which the guest learnt of the damage.
- The Guest hereby explicitly expresses his/her consent to the wording of the business terms and conditions of the Accommodation Provider, which he/she familiarised himself/herself with before signature of this Agreement.